- Metal drums 280 kg
- Plastic containers 30 kg
- In bunk till 20 000 kg
Corn Syrup Molasses
Starch plant Gulkevichsky takes up 12% of the Russian starch syrup market and makes the top 3 largest factories-manufacturers.
Starch syrup is an indispensable ingredient in the production not only confectionery and bakery products, but also “Oriental sweets”, fruit-berry preservation, brewing industry etc.
Starch plant “Gulkevichsky” produces the following types of syrups:
• Used for the production of confectionery products (bread, cakes, caramel, marshmallow). • Appearance - thick viscous liquid. • Taste and smell peculiar to molasses, without foreign taste and odor. • Transparency – transparent, opalescence is allowed. • Color: visual assessment - from colorless to pale yellow in different shades.
• Increase elasticity and gloss, adds viscosity and organoleptic parameters, has an optimal viscosity, is used as sweetener, anticrystallizer of confectionery products,
• Improve the commercial properties of ice cream, does not add distortion of a smell unlike sugar.
High-conversion glucose syrup
• Has properties of increased viscosity and therefore it is used in the manufacture of sponge-cake goods, bread baking, preserving fruits and berries, in the manufacture of ice cream. • Appearance - thick viscous liquid. • Taste and odour - peculiar to syrop, without foreign taste and odour. • Transparency - transparent. • Color: visual estimation - from colorless to pale yellow in different shades.
• It has high sweetness,
• binding capacity,
• anticristalizing ability
Low-conversion glucose syrup
• Has properties of increased viscosity. Used in the manufacture of aerated confectionery products, candies. • Appearance - thick viscous liquid. • Taste and smell peculiar to molasses, without foreign taste and odour. • Transparency – transparent, opalescence is allowed. • Color: visual estimation - from colorless to pale yellow in different shades.
• Used as anticrystallizer,sweet controller , a binder, a foaming agent.
• Low glucose content can reduce the hygroscopicity of confectionery products and increase their shelf life.
OUR ADVANTAGES - stable production volumes: the plant produces over 4000 t of starch syrups; - possibility of production starch syrup in Customers terms of quality; - modern trucks fleet including tank cars, as well as local railway allow to fulfil shipment of products in time, without creating additional waiting lines and downtime.
Packing & Delivery
- Metal drums 280 kg. - Plastic containers 30 kg. - In bunk till 20 000 kg.
Starch plant Gulkevichsky - the largest enterprise of starch-branch in Russia.
According to the results of 2011-2016 the enterprise is one of the leaders in the production of starch products.
We are offer: - wide assortment of starch products: starch syrop (caramel, maltose, high and low-sugared), native corn starch, maltodextrin and accompanying products of deep processing of corn grain: gluten, corn gluten; - rhythmic delivery terms for products: both automobile and railway vehicles transport; - Individual affordable prices; - various kinds of packing according to the requirements and wishes of the Customer.
Constant growth of productivity and application of the newest production technologies allow us to guarantee stable high quality of products. Our clients are all of Russia, CIS countries and Europe. We value partnerships both with the largest companies, and with the enterprises of medium and small business.